Cabo Airport Transfer to Los Barriles
The transportation options available from SJD Cabo Airport to Los Barriles are designed to cater to a variety of needs and preferences. Passengers have the choice of economical shared shuttles, which are an affordable and convenient way to travel. These shuttles are a great option for those looking to save money while still enjoying a comfortable journey. Additionally, there are private vehicle services available, offering a more personalized and exclusive travel experience. These private vehicles are not only new and well-maintained, ensuring a smooth and comfortable ride, but they are also available when you need them and not on a timed schedule like the shuttle.
Los Barriles Shuttle $45 Ea Way
Buying a shuttle ticket to Los Barriles has 4 Steps and is simple!
- Booking Your Journey: Begin by selecting your desired travel date and choosing between a one-way or round-trip ticket.
- Complete Your Details: Fill in essential information, including your flight details, contact number while traveling, and booking particulars. In Notes: state your preferred shuttle time. Then, proceed to finalize your payment through our secure online system. It is best to make your booking as far in advance as possible to better your chances of the selected time you want. Availability is first come, first served.
- Confirmation: Expect a confirmation of your reservation via email within 5-10 minutes after booking. If you are booking for a future date beyond 5 days we will reach out to you a few days before the service. If you’re reserving the shuttle for the same day, we’ll reach out to you promptly during our business hours (from 7 AM to 9 PM). This can include a selection of options for the shuttle time availability.
- Details for a Seamless Transfer: Before your arrival or departure, we’ll send you an email containing comprehensive instructions on where to meet your shuttle, along with the scheduled transfer time.
When arriving at SJD or Los Cabos Airport our representative will be waiting for you outside the terminal under an assigned umbrella. You will be notified post-booking where to meet and check in. They will have your name on the list and assigned a corresponding shuttle. You’ll be escorted to your air-conditioned shared vehicle when ready for transport.
SJD Cabo Airport Shuttle to Barriles bus station (town entrance by the main highway)
- $45 per person, each way
- Departs daily at 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM from SJD Cabo Airport*
- Return Barriles to SJD Airport departs daily at 10:55 AM / 12:55 PM*
Important Los Barriles Shuttle Information
Please note that by purchasing a ticket online you are bound by our terms of service policies and agree to the following:
- Price is per person, one way unless a round trip is selected.
- Tickets are non-transferable and no credits will be made for missed/abandoned tickets.
- If you miss your flight or it is delayed and miss your scheduled time you will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one large suitcase, and 1 backpack or purse for a total of 50 lbs maximum. Excess luggage weight will be charged accordingly at the location.
- 72+ hours + advanced booking is recommended for optimal scheduling. We cannot guarantee a set time for your dispatch and by purchasing you agree to allow us to adjust your departure/arrival shuttle based on availability that/those days of transfer(s).
- Wait time can exceed an hour as we may be waiting to fill the shuttle bus with more passengers for a departure and can delay the departure for up to but not to exceed 6 hours.
- Flight delays, taxi delays, or other delays not by SJDTAXI.COM or our operators causing you to miss your scheduled shuttle will not constitute a refund.
- You agree to be at the assigned pick-up location no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled shuttle departure time.
- No pets are allowed.
- DISTANCE SHUTTLE CANCELLATIONS INSIDE THE 72-HOUR SERVICE ARE FORFEITED AND WILL NOT CONSTITUTE A REFUND.
How to find SJD Cabo Airport Shuttle Bus to Los Barriles
Terminal #1 – Domestic Arrivals: as you pass customs you will see a sign to your left-hand side that reads ARRIVALS, exit through the left doors, and you will pass a hall of timeshare sellers and see another set of sliding doors to your left, exit through those gates, once passed them you will immediately see our office to your right-hand side before the Subway Restaurant. (Further details provided after purchase)
Terminal #2 – International Arrivals: As you pass through customs and timeshare halls exit the terminal and walk across the street to the Umbrella area, you will find our representative under Umbrella #5 holding a sign. (Further details provided after purchase)
Los Barriles, East Cape
The Los Barriles community is best known as one of the prime fishing spots in the Baja California Sur Peninsula. It is also one of the few villages that still preserve the tranquil and laid-back ambiance that made Baja so popular. Some say the East Cape is “the Caboof 25 years ago.” Come visit Los Barriles and see for yourself!
*(Subject to availability)
*all images are copyright and trademarks are of their respective owners. SJD Taxi is not affiliated with Cabo Los Barriles.*