todos santos Shuttle from cabo airport
Yes! The Todos Santos shuttle from SJD Cabo Airport is back in service after a long suspension during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our shuttle service departs from Cabo Airport (SJD Airport in San Jose del Cabo) to Todos Santos and has departures from Todos Santos to the airport 7 days a week.
Todos Santos Shuttle
Buying a shuttle ticket to Todos Santos has 4 Steps and is simple!
- Book your date and select one-way or round trip
- Fill in your flight details, traveling cell phone number, booking information and complete the secure online payment
- We confirm the reservation by email within 24 hours (if same-day we will email/call you during business hours (7 AM – 9 PM)
- We’ll send you an email with details on where to meet your shuttle on arrival/departure and the time of transfer.
When arriving at SJD or Los Cabos Airport our representative will be waiting for you outside the terminal under an assigned umbrella. You will be notified post-booking where to meet and check-in. They will have your name on the list and assigned a corresponding shuttle. You’ll be escorted to your air-conditioned shared vehicle when ready for transport.
Cabo Airport Shuttle to Todos Santos
SJD Cabo Airport to Todos Santos (Downtown) – 2:30 PM / 3:30 PM / 4:30 PM / 5:30 PM.
Todos Santos bus station to Cabo Airport – 8:15 AM, 9:45 AM, and 11:45 AM daily.
Important Todos Santos Shuttle Information
***ALL SHUTTLE TIMES ARE BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND WILL BE CONFIRMED VIA EMAIL, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT THIS SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE, IN SUCH CASE A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IMMEDIATELY.
***THIS SERVICE HAS A SPECIFIC DROP OFF AND PICK UP LOCATION THAT WILL BE PROVIDED VIA EMAIL, THE SHUTTLE DOES NOT PICK UP OR DROP OFF AT ANY OTHER LOCATION, THIS INCLUDES ROAD SIDE AREAS.
Please note that by purchasing a ticket online you are bound by our terms of service policies and agree to the following:
- Price is per person, one way unless a round trip is selected.
- Tickets are non-transferable and no credits will be made for missed/abandoned tickets.
- If you missed your flight and arrive the next day you will have to purchase a new ticket.
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one large suitcase, and 1 backpack or purse for a total of 50 lbs maximum. Excess luggage weight will be charged accordingly at the location.
- 72+ hours + advanced booking is recommended for optimal scheduling. We cannot guarantee a set time for your dispatch and by purchasing you agree to allow us to adjust your departure/arrival shuttle based on availability that/those days of transfer(s).
- Wait time can exceed an hour as we may be waiting to fill the shuttle bus with more passengers for a departure and can delay the departure for up to but not to exceed 6 hours.
- Flight delays, taxi delays, or other delays not by SJDTAXI.COM or our operators causing you to miss your scheduled shuttle will not constitute a refund.
- You agree to be at the assigned pick-up location no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled shuttle departure time.
- No pets are allowed.
- DISTANCE SHUTTLE CANCELLATIONS INSIDE THE 72-HOUR SERVICE ARE FORFEITED AND WILL NOT CONSTITUTE A REFUND.
How to find SJD Cabo Airport Shuttle Bus to Todos Santos
Terminal #1 – Domestic Arrivals: as you pass customs you will see a sign to your left-hand side that reads ARRIVALS, exit through the left doors, you will pass a hall of timeshare sellers and see another set of sliding doors to your left, exit through those gates, once passed them you will immediately see our office to your right-hand side before the Subway Restaurant. (Further details provided after purchase)
Terminal #2 – International Arrivals: As you pass through customs and timeshare halls exit the terminal and walk across the street to the Umbrella area, you will find our representative under Umbrella #5 holding a sign. (Further details provided after purchase)
Backed by the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range Todos Santos was initially founded as a Mission in 1724 and became a major sugar cane producer in the region. Todos Santos is popular with artists, it’s known for its many galleries, boutique hotels, and shops and is home to the world-famous Hotel California.
SJD Taxi Transportation to Todos Santos Telephone
Mexico +52 624-130-6994
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur
*all images are copyright and trademarks are of their respective owners. SJD Taxi is not affiliated with Todos Santos or La Paz muncipilaties.*